1. State your name: Julia
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Martha if my dad got his way, so thank God he didn’t.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most?Probably my mom, although in my extended family also my aunt Stacie.
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? MY HISTORY TEACHER INSULTED MY DRESS SENSE.
6. Do you miss your ex?Well, I’ve never actually had a boyfriend, but I did have this dude I went on one date with when I was in eighth grade and he was a sophomore and then he stalked me for like six months and tried to crash my middle school dance while wearing a powder-blue tuxedo and turned up and confronted me at a Chick-Fil-A of all places two years later and accused me of ruining his life and anyway I do not exactly miss his stupid ass and in fact hope I never see him again. Also, I have a couple guys I went out on dates with that I kind of regret never asking on a second date because they were cute but it never went anywhere.
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark
8. Do people praise you for your looks? Yes because I’m hawt as fuck.
9. What is your favorite colour of clothing to wear? PINK
10. How do you wear your makeup? a couple times a week—eyeliner, mascara, sometimes lipstick and eyeshadow. I never wear face makeup unless I’m performing.
11.What are some of your nicknames? Gigi, Jules, Puppy, Mule (pronounced like “Mool” but spelled like Mule, don’t ask me why, ask my brother), and my best friend calls me Bashik. Long story.
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? Four.
13. How many bathrooms? 3.
14. Do you have a job? nope.
15. Do you have a car? no but my parents do.
16. Do you work out every week? dance class twice a week.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? no
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Choir and solo, yes.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? I have a navy one-piece with a kind of retro 50s cut and a pink striped bikini. I wear them about equally I guess.
21. Do you like your eyes? Yes. I think they are one of my nicest features.
22. Do you think you are pretty? Most of the time, yes.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My brother.
24. How much money is in your account?I don’t have a bank account. I have about 100 bucks in a Washington Nationals tin box in my room.
25. Are you single? no
26. Do you want kids? yes
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like: hot pink, full of crap.
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? TOO MANY. At the moment, I have a raging crush on Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: The Monuments’ Men
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? nope
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? noooo but again I have very little dating experience
32. Have you ever cheated? no
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? no
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? read. eat. watch crime shows on television and get extremely excited when I correctly guess the murderer.
every year after you turn 17 you get further away from being the age of the dancing queen and that’s my least favorite thing about growing up
ah but when you turn 34 you’re two dancing queens and thus having twice the time of your life. and at 51 you become the dancing triumvirate and three golden crowns are forged in your honor
lots to look forward to
Neither can we, my badass friend. Neither can we.
Anyone who doesn’t like musicals because “no one just starts singing in dancing in real life” has clearly never visited my house
if the loch ness monster is ever proven to be real i’m throwing a huge party and im gonna get Fucked Up
adapt or die
Holy shit if you don’t think mother nature is hardcore please get out
Mother nature is punk af.
messing around with some mermaid designs and came up with this lil cutie who I call Granatee, who is based off of a manatee in design so *jazz hands*
this 12 year old describes a girl as “glowing like the setting sun” when she blushes and people wonder why they ended up married [x]
I gotta say - I love this more than my snickers bar today. His over-sized t-shirt - her scraped knee *maybe from Quidditch or racing brooms on the back orchard* (and his darker skin) and how adorable she looks in the myriad of freckles.
My stick people applaud.
"Alayne." he whispered, oozing through the door and into the darkened room. "It’s your Father, checking you’re not frightened by the storm."
He received no reply from the prone figure huddled beneath the covers, and crossed the room to sit on the edge of the bed, his hand reaching to caress the form beneath the blanket.
Lightening cracked and he felt a stirring beneath his hand. A sniffle, and a faint voice, soft and sing-song, rose into the thunder-still night;
“All birds become wolves in the night. What a fright.
Reach for the light - what is red was once white.
I know, I know. Oh, oh, oh.”